I have a little... no make that a big problem

LittleMan said:
I just noticed your guitar sitting over there in the corner... what kind is it?
That... my friend... is a very good question. It is made of wood and has strings on it... and I'm learning to play it... I suck.

It's my boyfriend's guitar and he just didn't feel like taking it back to Brisbane with him. So now I get it! :cheer: But I have a much much much nicer one...but again I have no idea what it's called... but it's sweet.

Meysha said:
Since I took these photos nothing has changed, except I moved all the stuff on the bed to the floor so I could sleep.
I'm an expert at cleaning, I really hate it sometimes... but I'm really good at it.
I would help you but there is a large body of water between you and I. :lol:
Well, good luck. :)

You may not beleive it... but I too am very good at cleaning... but only when I'm angry or upset.

So that must mean it's a good sign that my room is filthy!

Meysha said:
You may not beleive it... but I too am very good at cleaning... but only when I'm angry or upset.

That's true.... :lol:
I usually clean my room when I have nothing to do... that's probably why my room is spotless... :lmao:

You posted a photo of your bedroom on thos forum....did you not think girl?

On a side note, how am I supposed to fit in that bed?!

Meysha said:

you know .. i have the same... I clean and tidy up only when I'm upset... or furious... so .. it doesn't happen often :p

Artemis said:
You posted a photo of your bedroom on thos forum....did you not think girl?

On a side note, how am I supposed to fit in that bed?!

shhhhh.... or Adrian will hear it!!!! And you'll be banned :p

Most reactions

Back