I have an assignment I need to do Freedom and Slavery need ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ In my mind this thread is a quick fix. It would help him more to learn steps on how to become a creative thinker. It will be much more rewarding for him if he came up w/ the idea completely on his own. That's what he should strive for....=) This is of course MHO!!

I was going type a long rant about the joy of doing things yourself, learning how to problem solve, learning how to get away from type forms, trite cliche's, and how to work in a conceptual manner, but I won't.

^^^^^^ Can you send that rant to me via e-mail please....lol I would love to read it....:sexywink:

No worries, OP. I won't do to you what I did to John McCain. I posted and posted some comments that turned out to vindicate him. He liked them and was thankful for proving that he was indeed an american hero (although contradicted by his old man, McCain Sir.) So he was thankful. He was able to sleep well and his wife loved him more than ever. Turned out he was billed by my ever loyal boss under the civil law provision, "You should treat everybody in good faith and GIVE EVERYONE HIS DUE!!". He paid. But with a whimper.

^^^^^^I'm going to keep my eye on you......lol:sexywink:

Don't blink though cause he might very well vanish fast if he posts one more of those strange copy-pastes from random sites ;)

Here is another argument of the commie invoking 'slavery' and 'freedom from exploitation'. The argument put forth by the Chairman of the Communist Party of the Philippines (declared terrrorist communist by USA and Philippines) is that for every 1 dollar invested by USA in the Philippines it extracts 10000 dollars. The statistics are misleading since the US foreign investor pays 40 percent in taxes, pays 70 percent of the profits in terms of salaries and reinvests them back into the economy by either buying raw materials, saving in the bank or buying industrial goods not from USa but either from USA, Germany, Japan...(that is what free trade is all about).

Vietcong communists proposes also this argument thus justifying communism. Two years after they imposed communism, they became disillusioned and adopted free enterprise again. USA has few "foreign investments' in this country only amouunting to a few millionn dollars mostly comprising of imports like Marlboro cigarettes which the Vietcong smmoke in packs a day. After the war, IMF calculated the amount of aid USA gave to Vietnam and they amounted to 400 billion dollars. This means that for every 10000 invested by USA all they got was 1 dollar per investment. Statistics USA do not lie. You can research them in the archives.

Filipino communists smoke Marlboro by the cartons exemplified by the Chairman Jose Maria Sison who used to smoke 1-2 packs of cigarettes a day when he was in jail. (Marcos did not murder him. He was alllowed to campaign armed struggle in jail). Sison also has the penchant for wearing imported jeans like Levis'..These facts contradict the statement that USa is the cause of poverty of the PHilppines. Given his arguments against neocolonialism valid, Sison is the one empowering USA by smoking Marlboro and wearing Levis jeans...

I feel a ban coming.......

The post is relevant in that it can induce OP to come up with ideas on slavery and freedom from exploitation, and create a picture of the Chairman as the exploiter, with a Chinese labour camp in the background given that the Chairman is a Maoist terrorist. I also banned from the Philiippine defense forum where ideas on politics are welcome. The only factor that caused my ban was that Maoist communist terorrists and Chinese spies were the ones complaining.

The post is relevant in that it can induce OP to come up with ideas on slavery and freedom from exploitation, and create a picture of the Chairman as the exploiter, with a Chinese labour camp in the background given that the Chairman is a Maoist terrorist. I also banned from the Philiippine defense forum where ideas on politics are welcome. The only factor that caused my ban was that Maoist communist terorrists and Chinese spies were the ones complaining.

dc0a6a6f_lol-wut-dog.jpg

You can measure the gravity and the impact of my posts by the resulting repercussions. Blond Cuban agents married to blacks, Hindu KGBs turned SVRs, Chinese spies from Tibet and French moles in my apartment are all constantly harrassing and provoking me through, "cough, cough, cough". I came into the conclusionn that the more these evil moles provoke me the more that "they are seeking death" (Bible) becausee it is outstanding precedent under Canadian law that "provocationn is a valid defense for homicide" LOL

If it became known that Albert Einstein got all his ideas from guy named Buck he's still be a genius in my book.

So, if it was proven that it was his wife's idea that he used you would still worship the man? A lot of people think so. Not only that but I guess you don't keep up with science much. The big news the last few days is that E's theory might well get trashed very soon for being wrong. I'll grant you it's not a done deal yet but, if I were one of scientists involved, I wouldn't open my mouth on such a major topic before I was pretty darn sure.

As for "That is usually how a business owner thinks," art is not a business. If you truly believe that, I would love to know your recipe.

Don't blink though cause he might very well vanish fast if he posts one more of those strange copy-pastes from random sites ;)

You can measure the gravity and the impact of my posts by the resulting repercussions. Blond Cuban agents married to blacks, Hindu KGBs turned SVRs, Chinese spies from Tibet and French moles in my apartment are all constantly harrassing and provoking me through, "cough, cough, cough". I came into the conclusionn that the more these evil moles provoke me the more that "they are seeking death" (Bible) becausee it is outstanding precedent under Canadian law that "provocationn is a valid defense for homicide" LOL

Waiting.

Ok, how the F did we get from point A to point B here. Tonic, you are one crazy dude. LOL

Tonic, you are a very sick person.

If you are a US citizen, go to a hospital as soon as you can afford one.

If you're a Canadian citizen, go RIGHT now.

You need serious help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back