I have...err had a bit of extra cash

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
(I posted this up on my dA page too, but I have to let you guys know too ;))

Now the cash has been replaced with 3 things:
The Nikon LC-67 Lens cap, to replace the one I lost... I still can't believe that a lens cap can cost $16...

But the exciting one is my first filter: The magnificent Hoya R72 IR filter!!! I can't wait to begin taking IR photos. It'll be so much fun :headbang: :scottyjig:

Lastly, I just made a donation to help out the victims of Katrina. What I really would have liked to do is help out at the Astrodome or another relief shelter, but I am not in a location where that is possible right now. American Red Cross <---Give whatever you can. Even a little will help!

Dude, how can you do the :scottyjig: if I'm the only one that's ever seen it???? Are you spying on me?? Do you have something to confess??? :lol:

:lmao: I know how to do the scottyjig too...you put your left foot in...ok nevermind, but congrats on the new stuff Joe...at the rate my filter is gonna take to get here you'll get yours before mine and I ordered it last Sunday :rolleyes: Ah well that's what I get for being cheap and choosing ebay and buying from someone in Hong Kong :lmao:

Most reactions

Back