I have this massive urge for.....

Ah! I see we are talking about fast, unhealthy pseudo-ethnic junk food. Sounds like our English, late night 'I've just had 15 pints so I could murder a Vindaloo/Kebab/Chinese'. Of course 10 minutes after you've eaten you realise the folly of it all when you get a visit from Hughey and Ralph! ;-)

That does sound good. I just had my first one this summer when I was in San Diego. They were sooooooooo good that the group I was with got lost trying to hunt one down and we didn't stop til we found them! Amazing stuff!!!!!!

ferny said:
You know, if I was living in the past and the innuendo thread was stuck in my mind, I could say something here...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know!!!! It has all the good stuff to turn it into bad stuff :twisted: but I guess santa is watching so we'd better be good.

mygrain said:
ferny said:
You know, if I was living in the past and the innuendo thread was stuck in my mind, I could say something here...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know!!!! It has all the good stuff to turn it into bad stuff :twisted: but I guess santa is watching so we'd better be good.

I think that after the way you all behaved yesterday on here a little decorum is needed. Thank heavens I am here to demonstrate by example ;-)

Erm, what exactly were you plaining on demonstrating for us?

*shields his eyes whilst further bringing down the tone of this thread*

But I don't eat fish (I used to eat fish cakes and kippers when I was little. I hate all fish now), so how will boning and filleting a piece of cod be useful to me? Or were you just showing us how to do it for the hell of it?

core_17 said:
Yeah...I know a Cod is fish...it just sounded funny..and dirty! :)
I looked at your avatar when I read that and smiled. I won't say why. :mrgreen:

You know what boning is don't you? I mean the non-dirty version? Just means removing the bones.

I kinda figured that, but I'd never heard it before. I think we always refer to it as 'gutting' the fish. Or is that something different?

That is when you remove the guts, funnily enough. :mrgreen:

Just ask the fishmonger to make it edible and you won't have to worry about it, that or buy it ready done in packets. Or you could take my option and stay away from all stinky fish. :mrgreen:

Eh...whatever...I'm sure I actually knew that...I don't really eat fish anymore. Haven't for a long long time! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back