I have to ask...

im with you sweetie, i dont get it. i just dont get it.

i think everyone was smoking crack.

md

fadingaway1986 said:
Reminds me of Milo and Otis... Oh I do love that.

wow. havent seen that movie in forever. remember the fox? funny little guy.

md

Yeah. the fox was cute.
Although - I don't like the ending... It was kind of sad - I always wanted it to go back to the way it was before. Where it was just Milo & Otis. No ignorant little kids...

Aww. Will they ever change the ending?

Plus Otis got ugly...

fadingaway1986 said:
Yeah. the fox was cute.
Although - I don't like the ending... It was kind of sad - I always wanted it to go back to the way it was before. Where it was just Milo & Otis. No ignorant little kids...

Aww. Will they ever change the ending?

Plus Otis got ugly...

haha, im thinking they wont change it anytime soon. i thought the cat was wat cuter than that darn dog.

md

fadingaway1986 said:
Yeah me too. (Otis was the dog, right?) Anyway - I mean the dog got ugly. those kinda dogs freak me out. And the cat was so cute as a kitten...

the cat was cute when he was going down the river in the box..

md

I was so scared in that part... Not to mention the cruelty that was... Poor kitty would have been scared out of his mind. I know when my brother accidentally dropped our cat in the pool - the cat freaked out real bad...

Evil animal-hurting-endangering people!

fadingaway1986 said:
I was so scared in that part... Not to mention the cruelty that was... Poor kitty would have been scared out of his mind. I know when my brother accidentally dropped our cat in the pool - the cat freaked out real bad...

Evil animal-hurting-endangering people!

my parents cats love to swim, i guess its different for every cat...

md

MDowdey said:
graigdavis said:
Wait...we lost our minds? :)

yes you have.

md

Not all of us have. It ain't no biggie to let folks have fun with a harmless joke. The stuff everyone is coming up with is funny.

I'm officially receding into the background, though. Unless I can't resist a crass comment here or there. :twisted:

there's sure a lot of it going on, whatever it is :p

all i can remember from that movie is the pug giving birth :puke-rig:

Most reactions

Back