• Poll closed .

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had fun doing these.. :) C/C if you wouldnt mind!

Ok... so the difference between 1,2 and 3. 1 and 2 center of the apple is cloned ....3 is untouched.... which is proffered??? i was undecided...i still have the original RAW files... So i can go back and start from scratch. Reason I cloned the, was because the shadow was so harsh under the lip of where it was carved. So, if you all wouldnt mind:

Cloned or Un~cloned? EDIT: added a poll. Weeee, fun! haha jk

5180790141_d1ba78da92_z.jpg

5180790095_0a2566cf9e_z.jpg

5181403258_a9425f5253_z.jpg

You can see the rest of the set at my Flickr :mrgreen:

Last edited:
cloning in the first looks more natural.maybe cause of the selective coloring of the 2nd.
uncloned looks pretty much like a rotten apple.
I like the first one most, overall.
How do you bite those apples to make a heart shape? you must have pretty cool biting skills.;)

I agree that the First one is the best shot. I do not like 2. the cut out looks very fake.

Cute heart shaped apple with dingy creepy looking post processing? Am I missing something? I would have gone for natural looking hands with a slightly saturated red apple myself... or is this a poisoned love-apple?!

But, hey, I'm a guy... what do I know? :lol:

I like the photograph, not liking the post processing. :thumbup:

*EDIT*
As far as the cloning is concerned, my vote's for #1.

The natural cut out looks better but WHY ARE THOSE PPLS HANDS SO DIRTY!? Hehe, maybe it's my OCD but the dirty hands + apple= strange. Not a fan at all of the cloned cut out, looks unnatural. In terms of posing, however, I like the "Twilight" posing of the first picture the best, and I think that pose + natural cutout would = the best of the bunch. I can tolerate the strange hands in that set up. Otherwise I just want to take some lava soap to his hands.

How do you bite those apples to make a heart shape? you must have pretty cool biting skills.;)
I have heart shaped teeth :mrgreen: lol

Cute heart shaped apple with dingy creepy looking post processing? Am I missing something? ..... or is this a poisoned love-apple?!
Originally, i was just going for the B&W with selective coloring, with *MY* ( clean hands...haha) so snapped off a few shots, just not the ones i wanted. They needed something more... so I told my other half to get his a** in front of the camera, and hold the apple! LOL... Kind of went like this:
” Move here! No, this way…that way…a little to the left!… ok Now DONT MOVE! ” haha
Poor guy. :lol:
I get the whole 'snow white' or Poison love-apple vibe from it as well. Just something about it i like, almost more than the selective coloring.:er:

The natural cut out looks better but WHY ARE THOSE PPLS HANDS SO DIRTY!? .
Hes a working man :p....works with his hands.

Yeah, yeah.. *WHY* didnt I have him wash his hands FIRST?! Right?...to impatient..didnt think of that at the moment.. haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back