I just bought a D7000

JTPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From Best Buy, as a back up to my D800. Paid $900 for the body and 18-140 kit lens, sold the lens for $500. Can't beat that deal!!!

I love this thing, blows away my old Canon 7d. I think I will use it way more than I thought I would, probably exclusively for wildlife.....I tell ya, it ain't fun spending an hour shooting birds in flight and getting back to the puter to realize you have 150 files from that 36MP sensor to deal with.

Congratulation on the new camera, you got 500$ for the lens, my god you got a lot for it.

Enjoy your new toy :)

I love my d7000 and I plan on using it for a few more years for kids sports and wildlife.

though if the d7200 has a large buffer I may jump to that depending upon the financial gods.

Congratulation on the new camera, you got 500$ for the lens, my god you got a lot for it.

Enjoy your new toy :)

Yeah, still n the box, found somenone who was about to order one, it sells for 600 at BH, its a good lens just didn't have a use for it.

From Best Buy, as a back up to my D800. Paid $900 for the body and 18-140 kit lens, sold the lens for $500. Can't beat that deal!!!

I love this thing, blows away my old Canon 7d. I think I will use it way more than I thought I would, probably exclusively for wildlife.....I tell ya, it ain't fun spending an hour shooting birds in flight and getting back to the puter to realize you have 150 files from that 36MP sensor to deal with.

Very content with my D7000 and I'd be doing the happy dance if I pulled off a deal like you just did.

When I bought my D610 I thought I'd retire my D7000 - but then realized there are still very good reasons to hang on to it. So, it stays. It's a great camera.

I always have my cell phone as a backup -- It's not the equipment that makes the photographer.

I always have my cell phone as a backup -- It's not the equipment that makes the photographer.
My iPhone OCF commander mode is lacking a few features compared to my d7000, but other than that (and other stuff), it's pretty good and compact. :)

I'm still keeping my d7000 and d600

Be sure to check in with nikonrumors every few days. I found this deal in one of their lists of deals. I jumped on it and good thing I did because there were only a few left in stock.

I love my d7000 and I plan on using it for a few more years for kids sports and wildlife.

though if the d7200 has a large buffer I may jump to that depending upon the financial gods.
d 7200? guess the 7100 is about to drop in price.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back