I just dreamed

I can answer this question. And it's a yes!

I was emailed the photo this morning...from a member that wishes to remain anonymous.

camel.jpg

Wow - impressive. That's almost exactly the same picture. Lp went a little more outside the lines in his coloring though.

I had a dream tonight where we had a meet-up with TPF members who vastly remained just "figures", I'm afraid, though I knew they were all from TPF, and in the end I found out I had none of my own lenses left, but three that so did not belong to me at all. They all fit my camera, all right, and may well have been better than my own (which include the kit lens), but I HAD a fit over the fact that someone (and I was not assuming someone from TPF, just SOMEONE) had exchanged my lenses for others. And Arch only laughed it all away (he became a recognisable person in the end), as if it were "nothing" if after a meet-up you end up with someone else's lenses, but I cried and cried (in my dream, honestly, I did).

So, Chiller, even though you did not figure (maybe you were there but among the "unidentified crowd" only) it turned out into something like a lens-nightmare (I wouldn't want to say a "TPF-nightmare", cause it wasn't, only was Arch so flippant about my distress :( ...)

How funny! Good thing it was just a dream! Hopefully this won't give anyone any ideas for the next TPF meet-up.

Anyone else think that I'm spending way too much time here...?

I don't mean to be rude at all, but there's something hanging out of your nose. Maybe someone already pointed it out...:blushing:

I don't mean to be rude at all, but there's something hanging out of your nose. Maybe someone already pointed it out...:blushing:

Aw shoot, forgot to get the nose hair trimmer out this month.

I had a dream tonight where we had a meet-up with TPF members who vastly remained just "figures", I'm afraid, though I knew they were all from TPF, and in the end I found out I had none of my own lenses left, but three that so did not belong to me at all. They all fit my camera, all right, and may well have been better than my own (which include the kit lens), but I HAD a fit over the fact that someone (and I was not assuming someone from TPF, just SOMEONE) had exchanged my lenses for others. And Arch only laughed it all away (he became a recognisable person in the end), as if it were "nothing" if after a meet-up you end up with someone else's lenses, but I cried and cried (in my dream, honestly, I did).

So, Chiller, even though you did not figure (maybe you were there but among the "unidentified crowd" only) it turned out into something like a lens-nightmare (I wouldn't want to say a "TPF-nightmare", cause it wasn't, only was Arch so flippant about my distress :( ...)

Next time Corinna. :lol::lol: I was there, but just stalking.

I had this feeling.........................., Chiller! :pale: :lol:

I had this feeling.........................., Chiller! :pale: :lol:

That little Chill that blows across the back of your neck, or those times you see your curtains move without any reason...I am your reason. whwhahahahaha...

This is all part of my cunning plan. Next time I'll visit your mind whilst you're sitting on the toilet. The cunning plan also involves a turnip.

This is all part of my cunning plan. Next time I'll visit your mind whilst you're sitting on the toilet. The cunning plan also involves a turnip.

I don't even know how to respond to that one...:raisedbrow:

Or that...

Ah ok...followed the image url...never heard of Black Adder before...

BTW, have you seen the ongoing story thread? I tried to make it a story about you but it's veered off in a completely different direction now...

:lol:

So where does the turnip come in to play?

I love the ding-a-ling-a-ling part! They just don't have comedy like that over here. Thanks you for my edjumacation.

Most reactions

Back