I just realized I didn't have any pictures of my car

I like the new stingrays.
That's about it for me and newer corvettes.

Some of the old ones, like the old 63 split window were pretty nice. But when it comes to classic muscle cars I was alway more of a mustang fan than corvette.
tough one. I liked the handling of my mustang WAY better on corners. I almost put a firebird into a tree once the azz end was so loose. But, I love the looks of the gms and the interiors far better. Especially the interiors, seat and dash. Huge fan. sit back in the firebird it felt like a race car. sit back in the mustang.. well.....other than the gauges not so much. But mustangs when done right can MOVE.
Never had a corvette. cant say. Had one of the special edition thunderbirds from the early nineties. Had a intercooler supercharger on it. Bought that car used. standard. im not sure what the previous owner did to it, but that thing Moved. Really fun riding car.

I like the new stingrays.
That's about it for me and newer corvettes.

Hmm. if I go that route again ever (fast car). I think im going to avoid the rwd muscle car approach. while retro and a certain cool factor I think I grew into the awd more so now. A six hundred hp awd Volvo would be entertaining.

I'd take an old Porsche 911 over any american muscle car.

Mmmm S class..i'll even take a CLS..in AMG or Brabus of course.

Most reactions

Back