I know a good taco place.

The taco stand really looks out of place/added, because of the perspective. It is to small at the right end.

Thanks, Ron. I gave it a shot, and it's an improvement.... on my sow's ear. I might play with it a little more tonight.

Thanks kmh. That was my bad.

Yeah, but have you seen the squirrel ears in pixel rabbit's posts? They can be a little gnarly!

Will do.

I'm just going by the avatar that you currently have. don't see it there ;) and notice, that I"m looking through the scope ;)

Is that a "what the heck?" a "why the heck" or both? ;)

It's my favorite taco place, in the bizarro middle of nowhere, because..... um.... art? :no smile: :lmao:

Lately when I have a shot like this bizarro world middle of nowhere scene I've been getting a kick out of anchoring it with something a commonplace. Part of me really loves the unashamed out of placeness of the added object. Another part of me feels like it needs to be less jarring or not there at all. I feel like there might be a middle ground if I can make it "fit" better. So I've been toying with that, and it looks like this was another swing and a miss.

I totally get what you are talking about. 40 years ago I used to do photo collages for art class like that. Not with my pix, but stuff I'd cut out of magazines, and I'd go very minimalist like you are talkingabout, 2-3 pieces.

Most reactions

Back