Photos OK to edit
My Girlfriend..

3759568560_96c588322c.jpg

IMG_4677 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

My Neice..

3760177520_e321b97380.jpg

IMG_4757 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Do you want the truth?

If so, the colors are dull in #1 and the lighting is backwards in #2 and the composition is a little generic, too centered. The whites are almost blown out too.

The line in number one above her head is odd in the way it hits her hairline directly, almost cuts the photo into two different photos. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing though..

Someone else will chime in.

Mark

lol of course i want the truth, whats the point in asking for C&C and getting lies? im thick skinned..normally. I hadn't noticed the line in the first one, good catch.

Youll have to take my advice with a grain of salt most of the time, I tend to be extremely nit-picky when it comes to photography, if you cant tell. :wink:

Mark

haha, good i appreciate it. I want to see anything and everything that may be off so i can consider correcting it in the future. ;]

Levels, bumped contrast, 'highlight protection' for the shorts. They got a tad blown out after bumping contrast. Color balance adjustment, and color contrast bump. I thought I made it a tad too yellow, but I think it works.

Mark

i agree with the line above her head. it's the first thing i noticed in the shot.

Most reactions

Back