What's new

I know I know.. But It helps! Please C&C!! THANKS!

ajandnickysmom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few... please tell me what you think... MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!
Different stuff! Some old some new! :D

1
4252260076_18d795e8b5.jpg



The original to the above - no editing straight from the camera...
4251783087_47129c6162.jpg




2

4251484679_1187a4282e_o.jpg


3
4252257448_a3e919e8bb_o.jpg


4
4251487613_cc4565653a.jpg
 
Last edited:
i like the last one the most, great composure.
 
Really like number four. I like number three as well. What caused the color effect?


LOL.. Don't remember, just kept playing with it.. I loved their faces, I was walking by them with my kids and they caught my eye so i stopped and snapped a pic! But so much was going on behind them!

That's my atempt at editing! Probably over done but as you see I'm new at this!!
 
ist is great, great colors, and excellent choice for selective coloring
 
i like the last one the most, great composure.

Is this a new photography word combing exposure and composition? I like it! :lol:


OP: Mostly look good, but #2 is pretty bad, you can't see any detail whatsoever on the child and it looks to be out of focus too.
I quite like the editing on #3, what did you do to it?
 
i like the last one the most, great composure.

Is this a new photography word combing exposure and composition? I like it! :lol:


OP: Mostly look good, but #2 is pretty bad, you can't see any detail whatsoever on the child and it looks to be out of focus too.
I quite like the editing on #3, what did you do to it?

Thank you!! I totally agree with #2.. but i liked it... although quite out of focus, would have been thrilled if that one came out good! Practice makes perfect!

#3, besides cropping out the crap that was going on around them I don't remember! LOL!! But it's one of my favorites!

Thanks for the input :mrgreen:
 
Thanks for the comments, much appreciated! Anything i can change or do make things better??
 
last one wins in my book too.

selective coloring is not somehting im a fan of, but thats just an opinion.

2 and 3 seem rather soft. especially on #2.

i think the heavy vignette suits the 3rd. really pops the subjects.

nice job.
 
last one wins in my book too.

selective coloring is not somehting im a fan of, but thats just an opinion.

2 and 3 seem rather soft. especially on #2.

i think the heavy vignette suits the 3rd. really pops the subjects.

nice job.

Thank you! Selective coloring is def a personal thing, but the mommy wanted it so i did it. And yes agreed on # 2.. it wasn't a clear shot at all, but it too was cropped way in.. this was taken from way off on the sand while she was playing in the water... I'm so mad that it didn't come out.. but i'm learning!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom