I know your'e there.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do I have to insult someones guns to get you to all to talk?

Eh?

Just kidding, guns are cool, and so are the people that use them.

...for hunting....and eating their kill. And using fur for a blanket.

ok, this went to far.

eeek.

HI terri!

*runs*

what up bace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im done now.

:hug:: You're so stupid! :biglaugh:

Someone, please start talking to Paul before he resorts to his old antics and finds himself banned due to boredom. :lol:

yeah, most people either have to actually work or do school during a Tuesday morning... ;)
Like me... :mrgreen:

Adios for now... got to do more spanish. I'll learn it someday!

I'm actually thinking of taking some spanish classes. I want to learn another language and I figure...which country has the hottest women?

Spain. Or south American Countries. Mexico, Brazil. Ugh...hotness.

Yeah, so spanish, is it really hard to learn?

im thinking of doing spanish when i head back to school in january. i think it will make me more marketable when i go out to look for a grownup job.

it seems pretty easy to learn

I worked with a lady from Mexico...or somewhere down there, and she started teaching me some basic stuff. I also sat online for a while learning basic vocabulary. I was all bout it bout it at one point...but then I reached my frustration point. I can't learn anything unless I can understand WHY it's like that. People these days just teach you how it is, and if you ask why, the answer is always 'it just is'. Great. Idiot. How the hell am I supposed to understand a language and translate from one to the other properly if you don't relate to my own language. Damnit i hate teachers.

[/vent]

*smiles*

I hate uni. Sleep is my enemy!! RRRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOGOAGHGAGHGHGHGHHJJHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... i think i've finally lost it.

The Spanish language is great, and easy. :thumbup:
Also, as you mentioned bace... the women are top notch also! :mrgreen:

I'm doing really well in it... I've been using Rosetta Stone for Spanish. It's amazing. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back