I lied... Mirrorless may not be crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revealed today and set to hit the market early in 2013, the curvaceous camera is expected to use an APS-C 24.3-megapixel sensor

-http://www.slashgear.com/hasselblad-lunar-promises-otherworldly-photos-for-6-5k-18248064/

so it's basically an NEX-7 with an "H" on it.

well. you got the idiot part right :lol:

Sorry, I really can't talk right now. I'm salivating.

http://www.hasselblad-lunar.com/index.php/news/hasselblad-lunar/

I would say, you go out and buy it as a SONY NEX, then pay ME $4,000 to customize and trick-out the camera for YOU! I can hire a guy here in town to custom-craft the fancy rosewood grips for you! I will pay this talented woodcarver/pistolsmith $400 to carve some lovely rosewood grips for the camera, and then I will hire a jeweler to make a beautiful custom nameplate for it, and then tuck the $3,500 profit in my pocket. We can call the camera ANYTHING you want on the nameplate!!!! Up to 31 characters, that is!

Hasselblad is overpriced crap.

That reminds me of Cadillac and Rolls Royce cars.

For this camera they seem to have put a lot of effort into the style, but there was no mention of the capabilities.

That is fugly. Also, wood? Really? In a camera named "Lunar"?

That is fugly. Also, wood? Really? In a camera named "Lunar"?

Christopher....if you want a fancy camera...look at the new stripped-down Leica digital, the "Typ 220" (sic, Typ 220) model just announced at Photokina....it's only like $5,450 or something like that...5.5 k, so that's like 1k lower than the SONY NEX/Hasselblad Lunar, AND the new Leica M's have live view AND focus peaking!!! Seriously....LEICA is the big news today at Photokina!!!! Their new Digital M models, two of 'em, will be the ultimate spring fashion accessories in Monaco and in Paris and London in 2013!! Fer sure!

24Mpixel APS-C sensor, takes Sony E-Mount lenses. So it's an NEX-7 with wood and leather (which adds about 40% to the weight, well done guys).

Is there anything hasselblad about this AT ALL?

They stuck a wooden grip onto a NEX-7 and added FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to the pricetag. I wanna be those guys when I grow up. First, the immense balls, second all that lovely lovely money.

Bet the luxury crowd jumps all over it

24Mpixel APS-C sensor, takes Sony E-Mount lenses. So it's an NEX-7 with wood and leather (which adds about 40% to the weight, well done guys).

Is there anything hasselblad about this AT ALL?

They stuck a wooden grip onto a NEX-7 and added FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to the pricetag. I wanna be those guys when I grow up. First, the immense balls, second all that lovely lovely money.

Dude--a lot of people pay good money for the pairing of "wood and leather"...the careful arranging of the pairing of wood with leather is, uh, an established business in some quarters....one of the OLDEST businesses,in fact...

Oh! Are you saying that this camera comes with a happy ending, Derrel?

Because if I am gonna pay $6K for an APS-C sensor, it damn well BETTER grow some lips and s*** my **** after every shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back