What's new

I like it. C&C please.

Micah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Location
Fulton, Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through some shots from a few weeks ago at a train bridge when I came across this one. It apparently didnt stand out the first time I looked through them. I think I like it now. What do you think?

bridge134resize.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think I would add a little contrast and change it over to black and white.
 
I appreciate the ideas, but I just played with it a bit, and I think I like it better as is.
 
Nice capture. Only thing that bugs me is the shadow or whatever in the upper right. I like the use of diagonals and the DOF. I like the rustic colors too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom