flyingember
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2010
- Messages
- 318
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Kansas City, MO
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
preface: I have yet to capture a moving bee in focus
first photo
critique: the bee is blurry. I'm on the fence on if it should be in focus of not. I think my best determination is if you zoomed in more on the bee it being in focus would be necessary. that there's an evident destination, with the bee being blurry, I can picture it getting there. the blurry aspect adds movement and it makes the photo better. accident or not, who cares. it works.
on the second photo, get closer. the bee is at the flower. capture it there. I see a tiny bee with no partular hint you want me to focus there. taking the same photo from a much lower angle may have been better
first photo
critique: the bee is blurry. I'm on the fence on if it should be in focus of not. I think my best determination is if you zoomed in more on the bee it being in focus would be necessary. that there's an evident destination, with the bee being blurry, I can picture it getting there. the blurry aspect adds movement and it makes the photo better. accident or not, who cares. it works.
on the second photo, get closer. the bee is at the flower. capture it there. I see a tiny bee with no partular hint you want me to focus there. taking the same photo from a much lower angle may have been better