K Kaye TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2009 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2009 #1 Some photos from my kitchen. C&C appreciated. Summer Salad Days "Pasta Plukk" North African Couscous Salad Cheesecake Experiment Homemade Banana Bread Baking Cinnamon Rolls
Some photos from my kitchen. C&C appreciated. Summer Salad Days "Pasta Plukk" North African Couscous Salad Cheesecake Experiment Homemade Banana Bread Baking Cinnamon Rolls
Rifleman1776 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 182 Reaction score 1 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2009 #2 Looks delicious. I'm on the way over. As for photo comments, the coucous and summer salad look a little cluttered.
Looks delicious. I'm on the way over. As for photo comments, the coucous and summer salad look a little cluttered.
K Kaye TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2009 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I see what you mean about the summer salad. I have another picture of a similar salad on a more plain background. Is this less cluttered, or is it the salad itself which is too cluttered?
I see what you mean about the summer salad. I have another picture of a similar salad on a more plain background. Is this less cluttered, or is it the salad itself which is too cluttered?