TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would love to hear what people think!

Spider.jpg

fly.jpg

dew.jpg

Haha the second one is a classic! looks like the bug is speaking to you. You want to watch not to cut the legs off like in the first shot, and I just find the last one a bit disgusting...

I agree, the first, while a very cool shot, loses something by having the legs cut off. The second one is great. It does look like the bug is saying, "Hey you! Over here! LOOK AT ME!" The third might could use some tighter cropping and remove some of the dead space around him. I also think it's kind of disgusting. Haha.

Thanks for the pointers! If you think #3 is disgusting, you should see the images of the praying mantis eating a butterfly!

See now that would just be cool. I suggest posting those! However, I just dislike flies in general. They bug me... *badoong chee* :lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

That first one almost looks like a stuffed toy with the way his / her head is so furry and soft looking.

OK here is the mantis...Not a photo contest winner but interesting....

mantis.jpg

You should delete #1 and replace it with the praying mantis picture. While photographing insects its really good to catch something interesting to draw more appeal to the eye instead of just another bug image, because they can be quiet boring haha. I do like #2 a lot, great job and keep up the work. Maybe the praying mantis one would look different if it was flipped.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back