I love fireworks! :| All comments are welcome

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Being new to fireworks shooting, I only practiced 3 times. (when opportunity presented itself).

Here's a better one.
All comments are welcome!
1387465959_7e0a5b3969_o.jpg

The frame effect is no good :)

ok...i was a sucker for frames at one time, ignore the frame. thanks.

*definitely ignoring the frame*

Did you shoot this with a tripod? Because I get the feeling you didn't. I quite like the shot and your timing ( always miss the moment. I find capturing fireworks a real pain.), but either the exposure was to long (or to short...) or the shot is blurred by camera movement.

I used a tripod. but did not use the mirror lock function. I only waited for the bursting time and captured in short succession (exposure is short). But I used continuous mode and hence generated some blur.....timing was hard (i use continous shots ). If I don't ,I will miss the moment. this is my problem. Need advise. I want all the firework to "open" at the same time.

*definitely ignoring the frame*

Did you shoot this with a tripod? Because I get the feeling you didn't. I quite like the shot and your timing ( always miss the moment. I find capturing fireworks a real pain.), but either the exposure was to long (or to short...) or the shot is blurred by camera movement.

Most reactions

Back