I love her depth of field

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really wanted to pay attention and see if there was any useful information...but alas...I just couldn't. lol.

Boobies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got to the point where she lays face down on the pool table and lost all interest in listening to her. There is no way she doesn't know what she is doing.

I watched it last year with the sound off. It was a lot better that way, fewer distractions.

I couldn't help but notice that the camera kept drifting south from time to time. I think maybe the guy holding the camera was having some trouble as well.

She doesnt flaunt her boobs in all her vids...her site has a lot of informative stuff on there. I think she did that one for fun or to raise attention maybe. lol

She doesnt flaunt her boobs in all her vids...her site has a lot of informative stuff on there. I think she did that one for fun or to raise attention maybe. lol

yeah, but you have to pay to see the sexy self portrait galleries... it's kind of a mix between Popular Photography and Maxxum.

yeah, but you have to pay to see the sexy self portrait galleries... it's kind of a mix between Popular Photography and Maxxum.

booo for paying. :-(

Wait. Her name isn't Kate is it? Her face looks a lot like a girl I used to date in college, minus a few pounds... That would be really weird.

did she have the boobies then? or are they a recent addition. lol

Most reactions

Back