What's new

I Love my Dogs

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I naturally always have the camera on them. Snapped this one yesterday.. can you tell he's missing a leg?

I Can Fly! by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jake
 
Very nice. he looks so happy go lucky

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
Is he really missing a leg? Can't tell from the picture at all. I had a cat whose leg had to be amputated because of a tumor. Ever since then, I've got a soft spot for the tripods :heart:
 
Is he really missing a leg? Can't tell from the picture at all. I had a cat whose leg had to be amputated because of a tumor. Ever since then, I've got a soft spot for the tripods :heart:

Yeah. He's a rescue, and was found roaming with the hair so matted on his back leg that they had to amputate it because it had cut off circulation. He does so well without it some people don't even notice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Is he really missing a leg? Can't tell from the picture at all. I had a cat whose leg had to be amputated because of a tumor. Ever since then, I've got a soft spot for the tripods [emoji813]

Yeah. He's a rescue, and was found roaming with the hair so matted on his back leg that they had to amputate it because it had cut off circulation. He does so well without it some people don't even notice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wanted to ask but....


So on a related note; is his name tripod? It would only be fitting for an advid photographer as yourself

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
Is he really missing a leg? Can't tell from the picture at all. I had a cat whose leg had to be amputated because of a tumor. Ever since then, I've got a soft spot for the tripods [emoji813]

Yeah. He's a rescue, and was found roaming with the hair so matted on his back leg that they had to amputate it because it had cut off circulation. He does so well without it some people don't even notice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wanted to ask but....


So on a related note; is his name tripod? It would only be fitting for an advid photographer as yourself

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.

No no. He came with the name Mugsly, and it's stuck.

Jake
 
Very nice picture. The missing legs are not so visible in this picture because the eye are caught from the muzzle.
This my opinion. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom