Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No, really, I do.

I never would have thought I'd love school this much. And I CERTAINLY never thought I'd be doing as well as I am. I can't honestly remember a time I've ever been this proud of myself, either.

I got my first big essay in English Comp I back today....

engcompessay1.jpg

My teacher, Mr. Lockwood, has another English Comp I class just before the one I'm in....he told me I got the highest grade of BOTH classes.

Not only that, but on the first essay, we get a free rewrite. I can rewrite this essay, correct the mistakes, and turn it in for an even higher grade....which I plan to do.

:D

Anyway....I'm just REALLY proud of this and wanted to show it off.

:thumbsup:

Psychology? Are you crazy? Photography is...

Joking of course.

Could you be more specific as to the field that you will be studying. Two of my dearest friends are studying for their Doctorate in Psychology. One will enter marriage counseling. The other social services. They are not shy in telling me about their work. So if you have any trouble just ask me.

You will do amazing work in your studies.

Love & Bass

Well, I've only just started, so I kindof have a long way to go yet even before I decide on a specialization.

However, my plan since I was 14 has been to work with children of domestic violence.

More recently, I have considered going into the field of autism.

My bud in social services is concentrating on domestic violence. From what I understand it is a long road. Tip number 1. Get the government to pay for your education.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back