I love this shot!

*Mike*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bellesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One more... I love this one! I actually framed and matted it, after adding the venues name, and offered it to the location as a wall hanging. Great marketing...

Not every bride likes this kind of thing - no big "cheese" smile. But, these are so the people we want as clients!

H1.jpg

Simply amazing!

very nice, although i would like to see it with the processing toned down just a bit.

and where in texas are you?

I think this one is really beautiful too, but there is something about the crop that is bothering me. I wonder how it would look with just some off of the right side?

I think this one is really beautiful too, but there is something about the crop that is bothering me. I wonder how it would look with just some off of the right side?

that is what I was thinig but I SO love it!

That is beautiful, I wish I was that bride!

I really like that shot.
If I were to get married some day, I would want something like that!

I like this a lot, its got its own style which is cool, I do feel without being able to see her face at all, its a little impersonal, but a great marketing piece as it invokes mood. Its a sucess and I like it, but I would also love to see one of her expression on her face, even vaguely.....

I think it needs straightened a bit. Feels as though it's leaning to the lft! I really like the shot but it's a shame the bride's face is hidden by the processing.

It certainly creates a great atmosphere and is a great composition.

Most reactions

Back