I made my first print!

Edian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I was able to make my first print this tuesday. Here it is, as promised to the 4 people who responded in my introductory post!

Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Feel free to offer any advice or tips.. Keep in mind it was my first time shooting film, first time shooting b&w and first time in a darkroom.

(and also, i took a pic of the wet print with my iphone. it doesnt look so strangely shaped in real life.)

IMG_4276.JPG

Congrats! Isn't film just schnizzle?

Sweet mother of developer... Good job!

Hello everyone,

I was able to make my first print this tuesday. Here it is, as promised to the 4 people who responded in my introductory post!

Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Feel free to offer any advice or tips.. Keep in mind it was my first time shooting film, first time shooting b&w and first time in a darkroom.

(and also, i took a pic of the wet print with my iphone. it doesnt look so strangely shaped in real life.)

View attachment 127594
Great! I remember the magic of that first image appearing.

I am glued to that vertical line below his nose... Shame film processing does not have easy removal tools :)

Nicely done. I remember (well kinda, it was 35 years ago) my first time in the darkroom, none of my first prints came out that good......!

Thanks everyone! :) I just developed another roll so I should have some new prints on Tuesday. I think my camera might have needed a little breaking in, the first roll I shot on it, the first half of the shots came out

I am glued to that vertical line below his nose... Shame film processing does not have easy removal tools :)

I didn't notice it until you said it. It is now my eye's focal point as well lol!

Film is so much fun. I haven't even touched my d5100 since I started this class.

But it does. It's called looking through the viewfinder, then moving your feet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back