I miss Bifurcator

There are some of us who don't necessarily share that particular viewpoint - guess it must be a personal thing.

I miss the way this forum used to be, remember the days when you could reply with 'great shot' or 'like it' without the total dickheads of this forum slagging you off?

guess that's why I post on another forum now

I miss the way this forum used to be, remember the days when you could reply with 'great shot' or 'like it' without the total dickheads of this forum slagging you off?

Great post, I like it.

Well I liked him as well. THere are a few other people I dont see posting on here much either.

The real question is, I like the tail lights in the 69 Dodge Charger, but I like the grill on the 68 dodge charger.

So, is that a yay or nay on the Bifster?

for those missing bi - he is on the FM boards (Fred and Mirinda)
as for me I never had a problem with him - but I didn't like his method of leaving TFP - bad grapes or no bad grapes he started quite a few informative threads and he killed them all with his leaving

So, is that a yay or nay on the Bifster?

who the hell was he?? guessing he was one of those who spent most of their time in the beginners section sharing their 'vast' knowledge to the beginners? like a few others I could mention :lol: is it any wonder so many beginners leave this forum

who the hell was he?? guessing he was one of those who spent most of their time in the beginners section sharing their 'vast' knowledge to the beginners? like a few others I could mention :lol: is it any wonder so many beginners leave this forum

On the contrary, he was one of the ones who was a treasure trove of information all over the forum, and unlike most of those people, he posted pictures of his own. He just got a little overheated in some hot topics with regularity, Politics was a major one.

Treasure trove of information or not, he was a jerk. I am glad that he is gone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back