I must be AWESOME!!!

How long have you been on the Mayhem? Be cautious. Ask yourself this: why didn't she just contact you via inbox? Not to say she isn't down for shooting while visiting pops and definitely not discounting your work. Just seems odd she sends you images rather than direct you to her portfolio. Are you doing TF or you paying her? Food for thought.

Oh, if I thought I was that good I wouldn't post this thread :D Something smelled fishy to begin with, for those very reasons but hey! it's not a problem receiving fan mail :lol:

I am no fool, I'm street savvy and know all the games but ya never know, so I listen and watch. ;) I just thought it was humerous that I was contacted in that manner and presented with tasteful noodies :lmao:

Next thing you know, she'll be asking you to fly out to Nigeria to see (correction "claim or wed") her... But she'll want you to send your camera gear first. Just in case something happens to you while you're flying across the Atlantic ;)

But I bet if you negotiate well she'll throw in a Nigerian parrot =)

Next thing you know, she'll be asking you to fly out to Nigeria to see (correction "claim or wed") her... But she'll want you to send your camera gear first. Just in case something happens to you while you're flying across the Atlantic ;)

But I bet if you negotiate well she'll throw in a Nigerian parrot =)

Chances are you'll only get an Ex-parrot out of the deal

:biglaugh:It was me....this is what an Old Hag looks like....

jwbryson1 said:
PICS or it didn't happen!! :er:

Ha! Hilarious... Too bad. No link.

yeah, I'm not going to post the shots anywhere, they don't belong to me ;)

I did run Opanda and while some had no exif data the others did and all were from the same source leading me to believe the person who sent them had original jpg?

yeah, I'm not going to post the shots anywhere, they don't belong to me ;)

I did run Opanda and while some had no exif data the others did and all were from the same source leading me to believe the person who sent them had original jpg?

When you meet her and post your pics they'll be bragging rights anyway
bigthumb.gif

Most reactions

Back