I must be in Canada!

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took these shots during the huge storm that hit southern ontario that gave us 6 - 8 inches of snow, couldn't stay out long though, it started snowing really wet snow that was pretty much rain and it kept getting worse, I wish I didn't sleep in so much, cuz it woulda' been some sweet pics this morning, oh well.

railing2.jpg

postwithcar.jpg

thanks for looking!

-Joe

What? No Tim Horton's this time? ;)
I really like the 'grainy' feel to the first and the lack of colours helps to accentuate the silence of the atmosphere at the time the picture was taken. Great job.

I like the first one too. It's crazy, you guys are getting snow in Ontario and we are getting rain in Nova Scotia... this winter has been messed up.

haha, we didn't get any of this over here :greenpbl:
(we had one before xmas. i know this sucks but look at bright side: tonns of picture opportunities! :D)

I really like these, esp the tones in the second... your tones always rock :)

thanks alot everyone!

britt: no, no timmys this time it was after 12 and I was too tired to walk downtown.

cjoe: thanks for bringing iso up, i totally forgot to turn it up cuz i rarely take night shots, I had it at 100, my night function on my point and shoot always comes out with totally redish orange tones so i always end up having to convert to b&w, and nice link there, i just have to learn how to fly then ill be able to take pics like that lol.

thanks again everyone for the comments!

-Joey

Joerocket said:
thanks alot everyone!

britt: no, no timmys this time it was after 12 and I was too tired to walk downtown.

cjoe: thanks for bringing iso up, i totally forgot to turn it up cuz i rarely take night shots, I had it at 100, my night function on my point and shoot always comes out with totally redish orange tones so i always end up having to convert to b&w, and nice link there, i just have to learn how to fly then ill be able to take pics like that lol.

thanks again everyone for the comments!

-Joey

Oh i thought you had it cranked, because of the graininess? As for the link, maybe a tilt shift lens would help? Get as high over your subject as possible then use your tilt shift to get those parallel lines hapnin!

Most reactions

Back