I need a hug!

Woah, what can I say? Sounds so dreadful, I hope you and your family can get through this difficult time. Have a big hug from me :hug:::hug:::hug::

Rob

Peace to the Gods... Tough deal. Hold on dearly to the folks around and understand with love and compassion. Try and stay positive day to day. It is going to be a long road.

Good deal that you shared with us. Talking it out is really important. I do not have to say that we are here for you.

Peace

I really don't know what to say... I don't get it why such nice and loving people like you have to go through such hard times...
the best i can do to give you back some of the happiness you brought here is a virtual hug... hope that helps :hugs:
Be strong. I know you are and i know you'll get through this no matter how hard it gets.
I'm with you, gal :hugs:

You must feel terrible; there's no well-known formula for getting through these things, and truthfully, we never do. "Closure"is a myth, but on the other hand, peace through divine consolation is a real thing. May God console you and your family and the family of that unhappy young man. :(

:hug:: Sorry to hear of your lost. It's bad enough without having to deal with the fact that he took his own life. Our thoughts are prayers are with you and your family. :hugs:

I don't think I can express what it means to me..... all the wonderful hugs and thoughts and prayers I have received from you all......and the words of wisdom and understanding........I am very touched and quite grateful to you all for not only your kindness but also for your concern.........:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have said my goodbyes to this young man....Randy.....And I have gone through the memories of the times we had.....I tried very hard to help Randy when he was younger.....His mother was/is a heroin addict and quite naturally he was a very troubled boy.....I took him from that enviroment and moved him into my home........Until the court ordered that I was not to have him live there any longer (of course his mother was the one who brought the action to court) and the court made him a ward of the court (everyone lost in that situation) Especially him........His father finally stepped in years later and moved him up with him....which in some ways was good and in others not so good......He ended up in an area of gangs and all that goes with that.....His father did the best he could and got him into rehab at least three time........Randy made his choice to die....I don't believe in this and I have always thought it to be the cowards way out....but you know underneath it all I think I understand it.........But to have it be his own father to have found him just p*sses me off.......My heart is broken for him the most....Roger......! Angel is going to be fine, she has many many people who love and support her and won't have that image in her mind at least while she is growing up.....we have decided as a family that she doesn't need to know the details until she is much older and is a healthy adult......Her Stepfather and the man that is her Daddy is there for her...............as we all are.....!

I don't know what else to say except......Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

Carolyn

its so inspiring to read you, carolyn.... your a very strong woman, and in our world, that is not always what society wants...but i have always been drawn to strong women, cause they get things done, and know how to get thru stuff... you sound good... very good...

i for one find comfort in your strength... and anytime you need a hug, or an ear.. i got both....!! still praying for all..and roger.

:hug:: Still backing you, Carolyn ... the offer will stand ...

Just thought I would include a picture of Angel for those of you who don't know what she looks like!:hugs:

medium.jpg

And Rave and Nicole..........xoxoxo thanks and Nicole you never know, you might be hearing from me via the telephone!:hugs: :hugs:

She is a beautiful child.....!

Let me add myself to the list of backers, Carolyn...give a shout anytime. :hugs:

wow... she is a beauty...... she took after her mother and grandmother, didnt she??

what a gorgeous face, i bet you take shots of her all the time, dont ya?

Carolyn, I am so sorry for the bad news and the loss. Life is crazy... some more than others- believe me I know. I wish the best for you and your family.:hug:: :hug::

BTW Angel is approriately named!! but it looks to me that she might need a camera inhand... I see a blooming photographer behind those eyes.:D

awww :hugs:
prayers with you and your family... you have a beautiful granddaughter
:hugs:

Most reactions

Back