• Canon 7D

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Nikon D7000

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other (specify plz)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
If anyone is interested this is my deviant art account dylandorf.deviantart.com
Most of my stuff is portraits so the dual processors and extra focus points aren't needed 100%, just a nice bonus. All 3 would do me just fine, which is why Im leaning towards the 60D.

Just took a look and see no reason to upgrade your camera. However, you may want to spend some money on lights, reflectors, diffusers...

Most of my stuff is portraits so the dual processors and extra focus points aren't needed 100%, just a nice bonus. All 3 would do me just fine, which is why Im leaning towards the 60D.

Just took a look and see no reason to upgrade your camera. However, you may want to spend some money on lights, reflectors, diffusers...

I forgot to mention Im upgrading as mine is broken lol, also i want the video capabilities.

My girlfriend teaches dance and does many competitions and wants some video of her dancing and competing and such.

I forgot to mention Im upgrading as mine is broken lol, also i want the video capabilities.

My girlfriend teaches dance and does many competitions and wants some video of her dancing and competing and such.

Well, if your camera is dead, it is not upgrading so much as getting something new that is needed NOW. But where your girlfriend is concerned, you may do better with an actual video camera instead of a photo camera that does video. A photo camera only offers a limited amount of video time which is probably no sufficient for your girlfriend's need.

Well, if your camera is dead, it is not upgrading so much as getting something new that is needed NOW. But where your girlfriend is concerned, you may do better with an actual video camera instead of a photo camera that does video. A photo camera only offers a limited amount of video time which is probably no sufficient for your girlfriend's need.

Any filming would be in short intervals so memory shouldn't be an issue

Most reactions

New Topics

Back