What's new

I need a photo editing software

raffile

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Location
Missouri
Are there any types of photo editing software out there that have just as many features as photoshop cs5 but wont cost me the arm that I use to hold my camera? I have a trial version right now. I may have to buy it though... Which is kind of a ridiculous price but I'm sure it's worth it.
 
Photoshop Elements is < $100. It could be a good option as well. In addition to GIMP, Corel Paintshop Pro is another option outside of the Adobe family of fine products. FWIW, PS CSx may seem expensive, but if you've ever seen the price of programs like Auto Cad, it really isn't. It's priced about right for software of it's type.
 
i know this site doesnt promote piracy, but hey, if worse comes to worst, xxxxxx.xxx or xxxxxx.xxx and torrent it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i know this site doesnt promote piracy, but hey, if worse comes to worst, xxxxxx.xxx or xxxxxx.xxx and torrent it

Let me know where I can download all of your pictures and use them as I please for free since this is something that you promote.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i know this site doesnt promote piracy, but hey, if worse comes to worst, xxxxxx.xxx or xxxxxx.xxx and torrent it

I consider this post totally irresponsible, and unethical! Even moronic.. as I am sure the OP knows this, but doesn't want the viruses, bots and backdoors that are prevalent on most torrents.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i know this site doesnt promote piracy, but hey, if worse comes to worst, xxxxxx.xxx or xxxxxx.xxx and torrent it

Let me know where I can download all of your pictures and use them as I please for free since this is something that you promote.

im sure a lot of people do it on FLICKR anyways. not like i or anyone else can do anything to stop it.
 
i know this site doesnt promote piracy, but hey, if worse comes to worst, xxxxxx.xxx or xxxxxx.xxx and torrent it

I consider this post totally irresponsible, and unethical! Even moronic.. as I am sure the OP knows this, but doesn't want the viruses, bots and backdoors that are prevalent on most torrents.

well i dont know if he knows, but im merely providing an alternate answer. i mean, it wouldnt take you long to find what i said on google anyways.
 
i know this site doesnt promote piracy, but hey, if worse comes to worst, xxxxxx.xxx or xxxxxx.xxx and torrent it

I consider this post totally irresponsible, and unethical! Even moronic.. as I am sure the OP knows this, but doesn't want the viruses, bots and backdoors that are prevalent on most torrents.

well i dont know if he knows, but im merely providing an alternate answer. i mean, it wouldnt take you long to find what i said on google anyways.

That is true! However, when you post something like this.. what does it tell us about you?
 
Are there any types of photo editing software out there that have just as many features as photoshop cs5 but wont cost me the arm that I use to hold my camera? I have a trial version right now. I may have to buy it though... Which is kind of a ridiculous price but I'm sure it's worth it.

If you're a student or know a student you can purchase a legit and complete copy of CS5 for very little. Elements 9 is more than I need, matter of fact most my images don't go past Lightroom.
 
i know this site doesnt promote piracy, but hey, if worse comes to worst, xxxxxx.xxx or xxxxxx.xxx and torrent it

I consider this post totally irresponsible, and unethical! Even moronic.. as I am sure the OP knows this, but doesn't want the viruses, bots and backdoors that are prevalent on most torrents.

well i dont know if he knows, but im merely providing an alternate answer. i mean, it wouldnt take you long to find what i said on google anyways.

What you are doing is presenting an illegal means as an acceptable alternative and no different than you directing him to a store with bad security where he could pickup PS in a box.

Would you tell your child how easy it is to steal stuff from 7-11?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom