I need a site where I can sell my photos - Read description for more information

CamCracker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for a website that offers completely free services for me to upload my (nature) photos to sell on their website. I have no money to pay for fees, I am hoping to make money from my work.

What sites offer completely free services to sell my photos? I don't mind them getting some of the money, just as long as it's not over half the sale. If it is, tell me anyways.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: I forgot to say that I don't mean a stock photography site. I really need to have my own storefront, my own personal page with my photos people can view. Thanks

you need to set up an e commerce site and sell your photos, and market them. Barter your work with a web designer, they generally need photographers to take pictures for client sites they are constructing.

you need to set up an e commerce site and sell your photos, and market them. Barter your work with a web designer, they generally need photographers to take pictures for client sites they are constructing.

Can you suggest some websites that I can use for what you said? I need options. Thanks!

The old adage, "It takes money to make money" still applies today.

You need to get your own web site created and hosted. Although hosting can be done fairly cheap, a good design is gonna cost some bucks, and that's one area you do not want to skimp on.

WooooooHooooooo!!!!!! Thread resurrection by way of SPAM!

I love thursdays.

.............I love thursdays.

Don't get too exited.... we have yet to get the obligatory "I'm getting paid $100,000 for my first photoshoot this afternoon..... what camera should I buy?" post. :er:

I'm looking for a website that offers completely free services for me to upload my (nature) photos to sell on their website. I have no money to pay for fees, I am hoping to make money from my work.

What sites offer completely free services to sell my photos? I don't mind them getting some of the money, just as long as it's not over half the sale. If it is, tell me anyways.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: I forgot to say that I don't mean a stock photography site. I really need to have my own storefront, my own personal page with my photos people can view. Thanks

Cam -

Check out backprint -- Home - They offer free hosting and storefront, they make their money when you make yours. I believe they take a 15% cut or so on each individual purchase plus the cost of the product. I've been using them for about 3 years now and I am happy with their service. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have questions.

Etsy.com or 500px.com. 500px takes a percentage but only when you sell your work. It's like a glorified flickr so there are a ton of photographers on there browsing photos. If one of them comes along to your page and likes one of your photos they can buy it, download it, ect. each has a price dedicated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back