I need advice!!

For those of you who care..I just wanted to post a quick update.
I STILL have not been able to get ahold of her. I contacted my bank (due to being told by numerous people that I could be the next in line to receive the money once it was in her account)and was informed to contact her bank (because it is in a different state than mine). So, I did this and was told that her account had been CLOSED. Very nice.
Will be going to the Justice of the Peace hopefully today to pick up the paperwork to file the complaint. And HOPEFULLY finally get the payment!

What state is she in, I'm sure one of us can find her for you. Boy oh boy, some people are such jerks.

Punishment looks look once we find her.

For those of you who care..I just wanted to post a quick update.
I STILL have not been able to get ahold of her. I contacted my bank (due to being told by numerous people that I could be the next in line to receive the money once it was in her account)and was informed to contact her bank (because it is in a different state than mine). So, I did this and was told that her account had been CLOSED. Very nice.
Will be going to the Justice of the Peace hopefully today to pick up the paperwork to file the complaint. And HOPEFULLY finally get the payment!

That is absolutely awful! I really hope she gets what's coming to her. Good luck!

Sounds stupid, but call her grand mother and tell her about it? I bet that will do more damage than anything. Or may be, just threaten to call her grand mother.

Just another quick update :)
(Will have another update in the next few days hopefully!)

Finally got to the Justice of Peace on Friday. They will be sending a constable out to the lady this week, to inform her of the court date.
Hoping she decides just to pay the amount, so I can be done with it. But regardless, no longer worried about it because I know I'll win the case :)
I feel much better now that I finally did something about it!

Will post another update later in the week once I know more!

Most reactions

Back