I need all your comments. Thank all!!!

shoot and trying edit in Lightroom, need all your comments , thanks all!!

I think you've nailed it. These are excellent, accomplished shots that anyone should be proud to have in their portfolio. Visual impact is top notch, the processing fits with the scene, compositions are very strong and technique is solid. Very well done indeed!

Dear Granddad, Im so happy with your comment, I'm not sure I can take some phenomenal images ( I have to search Google Translate for this words :) ,my English not so good) in future, just hope I can keep the passion and move forward. Thank you!

Your English is 100% better than my Vietnamese. ;)
In my opinion you have an eye for a good photo (i.e. you know instinctively the difference between a good image and one that's not so good). Lighting, contrast, processing etc are all technical things that can be learned from online tutorials and from sharing your images here and getting feedback. This is a great place to learn from some great photographers: I've been sharing my images here for a long time now and I've learned more from my friends here than I have from any courses or workshops that I've taken. I look forward to seeing more of your work and seeing your skills improve. :D

P.S. Sometimes criticism here can be harsh. Don't take offense if it is. You can still learn from people who don't have the time or patience to be polite.

Thank you so much, I'll try my best!!!
Take care & best wishes for you!

shoot and trying edit in Lightroom, need all your comments , thanks all!!

I think you've nailed it. These are excellent, accomplished shots that anyone should be proud to have in their portfolio. Visual impact is top notch, the processing fits with the scene, compositions are very strong and technique is solid. Very well done indeed!
:bouncingsmileys: Thank you so much, Weepete !!!!!

Most reactions

Back