I need Help

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I go out again last night and I didnt have a decent one unlike the other day I like what I got.

What are the setting to be used in night photography? Next week someone invited me to an event cocktail party and a fashion show but before that events happen I want to master my SLR so that I can get a good pegs/photos. I will be also spending my Christmas at Oman and they said the sceneries there are great and I want to capture some good quality photos. (I am starting to read the manual/modules but its makes me more crazy but really tryinh hard reading it) If someone can help me and tell me in summary what to do on my settings of SLR.(D7000)

here is the sample of my last time outdoor capture:

C&C is really welcome and appreciated.

DSC_0874.jpg

DSC_0806.jpg

Last edited:
here is another shot taken by me last night

DSC_1329.jpg

Next week someone invited me to an event cocktail party and a fashion show but before that events happen I want to master my SLR so that I can get a good pegs/photos.

That should be enough time... It only took me like 3 days to master my DSLR!

Next week someone invited me to an event cocktail party and a fashion show but before that events happen I want to master my SLR so that I can get a good pegs/photos.
That should be enough time... It only took me like 3 days to master my DSLR!

I HOPE so, I am really kinda busy with my work and it we are starting the yearend reports and evaluations.... I really do hope I can master it :) Thanks for the reply it challenge me to master my SLR hihihi I would try to do it in less than a week to master mine too :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back