I need some feedback.. i feel like these are my best so far

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1-birds 039.JPG
But would like to know what your opinion is.. very cold and damp out today.. but i waited patiently for a dove photo.. Morning dove.. good morning..
1-birds 033.JPG

Attachments

• 1-birds 037.JPG
    1-birds 037.JPG
    367.9 KB · Views: 161
Quite nice. The first seems a hair under-exposed; easily correctable in post. The second is spot-on. I like the complimentary background & subject tones.

Agree with T, very nice. You're learning quick!

Nice shots. I actually like the first one. I tend to under expose my photos. I like the detail it gives them.

Quite nice. The first seems a hair under-exposed; easily correctable in post. The second is spot-on. I like the complimentary background & subject tones.
Thank you so much.. .. i am so happy i was able to get the dove in a good position.. they are flighty for me..

Nice shots. I actually like the first one. I tend to under expose my photos. I like the detail it gives them.
thank you.. i appreciate your feedback

YES, much better bird-on-branch shots than earlier in the week! I prefer the darker dove shot over the lighter one...

YES, much better bird-on-branch shots than earlier in the week! I prefer the darker dove shot over the lighter one...
Thanks Darrel for all your help...

Do you process your pics in LR?

Do you process your pics in LR?
I am not sure what LR is..a long ways back one of the members of this forum gave me a great free site to crop etc my photos..i am forever grateful... picasa.. not the best .. but free and easy process.. i just looked it up..you mean R is an abbreviation for Adobe Lightroom, a powerful image organization and editing software. You may also see it referred to as LR5, LR6 and so on, depending on which version of the software they are using. well anyway no i do not..

Last edited:
Very nice, #2 for me.

LR is the handsome young cousin of PS...LOL...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back