I need some good and cheap solution to buy Digital back to my 501 C Hasselblad

chrisfugiel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please help me to buy good and cheap solution of Digital back to my 501 C Hasselblad.

Chris ;)

Cheap and digital back should not be in the same sentence, i have used this

Image00001-XL.jpg

Image00002-XL.jpg

I agree with Gary... I have never seen a cheap digital back...at least, not one worth owning.

I think they are all portable, and can be used outside.

You also need to state a budget. The word cheap isn't sufficiently defined in terms of money

Also, amature shooters seldom have these (and the ones that do don't as a rule let them go) so anything that you get used is going to be Well used.

And not necessarily used well if you know what I mean.

A new CVF-50 is $17k, self contained and if I remember right will shoot either square or rectangular.

Thank you for your replay.

Yes, you are right I can not afford even 8000 $, is to much for me, I bought Canon 6D with 24 - 105 mm lens. I had analog staff of 501 c + 3 lenses, 50, 80, 180. So I will use it with Canon or I will shoot negative films as before. If the prices will come down to 3000 $ than I will think to buy 2-14" - 2-1/4" digital back, so I have to wait next 10 years, or never?

Yes, you are right I can not afford even 8000 $, is to much for me, I bought Canon 6D with 24 - 105 mm lens. I had analog staff of 501 c + 3 lenses, 50, 80, 180. So I will use it with Canon or I will shoot negative films as before. If the prices will come down to 3000 $ than I will think to buy 2-14" - 2-1/4" digital back, so I have to wait next 10 years, or never?

The only option in the $3K or less is going to be a tethered back, great if you shoot landscape or in studio only, but otherwise not worth the effort. Realize that I'm speaking as someone who uses a Sinarback in studio and on location regularly.

Thank You for your replay, can you tell me, what types of tethered backs can by used with Hasselblad 501 C?

Just shoot film it's much nicer

Buy a 645D

Most reactions

Back