i need someone really good with photoshop

jessilynn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, I have a problem. I am trying to photoshop some pictures to pull a trick on a friend. I know some photoshop, but apparently not enough. I was hoping someone here could help me. i have been trying and trying and dont know enough. i am trying to place our faces over a goofy pic off the internet. Is there anyone that would be willing to help! I could post them up. I really hope someone could help me out on this. Thanks in advance

If you had them posted my guess is they would be edited now...

.......... i am trying to place our faces over a goofy pic off the internet................

This may be problematic. It kinda goes against the grain here.

Open both files in photoshop, copy the one into the other creating two layers.
Use the resize tool to make the face size match what you want.
Create a layer mask and block out everything but the face.

It will look fast and dirty but will work. If you want a more convincing swap make sure the white balance and lighting match in both photos.

i need the head of the girls replacing the ones in the group photos (all but the girl in pink holding a cup)

I'll do it. I'd like to receive payment of $2000 first however.

$2000 seems to be the average going rate for this kind of thing.

Well, I'm not a professional, and I only got my Photoshop a few months ago, so I would do it for much less than them...£856, plus all my discarded attempts at low resolution on a disc for your Facebook.

Have you ever heard of copyright infringement? That's a federal law, by the way. Surely, you've seen the FBI copyright infringement warnings at the beginning of movie DVD's. Ever hear of Napster?
All a movie is, is a bunch of still photos shown really quickly.

Anyone doing the edits you want done would also likely be committing copyright infringement.

Have you ever heard of copyright infringement? That's a federal law, by the way. Surely, you've seen the FBI copyright infringement warnings at the beginning of movie DVD's. Ever hear of Napster?
All a movie is, is a bunch of still photos shown really quickly.

Anyone doing the edits you want done would also likely be committing copyright infringement.

hence cash payment :p unmarked small denomination bills. place them in a red duffel bag behind the 3rd park bench at 11 pm.

chicks.jpg

Most reactions

Back