pic_chick TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2012 Messages 357 Reaction score 47 Location new orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #1 Poor lens is all kinds of dusty but really CC would be great I know it is not a fun image but I do love CC
Poor lens is all kinds of dusty but really CC would be great I know it is not a fun image but I do love CC
T thetrue TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,791 Reaction score 330 Location Bucks County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #2 Eh it's just the kit lens, who really uses that anyway? Lol
pic_chick TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2012 Messages 357 Reaction score 47 Location new orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 true
2fastlx TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2012 Messages 196 Reaction score 23 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2012 #4 I noticed today I need to dust my sensor