What's new

I need your opinion

What version of this photo do you prefer?

  • I prefer #1 (the one with NO flash)

    Votes: 10 37.0%
  • I prefer #2 (the one WITH fill flash)

    Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Neither – both suck and now my eyes are bleeding

    Votes: 1 3.7%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What you see below are two versions of the same photo. The first one is without flash, and the second one with fill flash. Which one do you like better?

1. NO flash
p1028572144-4.jpg


2. WITH fill flash
p981849566-4.jpg



The images have different depths of field, which might also make a difference to you.
 
It depends on the things, that you wont to show.
I prefer the first one, i´m not a cutter, who wants to release his sign at any place, where i´ve been. And here is the first difference between those pics.
In my oppinion, i dont like both of them, but the first looks more natural.
That only my sight, anyone else will have another point of view. ;)

greetings peter
 
I voted for With Flash.

The tree pops more, and it's more vivid.
 
I voted No. 2 because the snow seems to actually retain some detail as compared to the first. One of my pet peeves is seeing a winter landscape where the snow has no detail or definition. At least No. 2 has a bit more detail.
 
I like #2 as well - the added detail and 'pop' of the main tree really do it for me.
 
Snow? Seriously. I first thought it's sand. Even though the flash creates a shadow, it has more impact on the tree, which makes it better than the first one. Nice shot!
JMO
 
Thanks everybody for your valuable feedback. It seems that one of the two versions is finally getting an edge in the poll...
 
Tough choice but I chose number 1. Just vibes with me better, no explanation really.
 
The first one looks more natural, as said. But the second one brings out the main subject, the flash acts like a highlight. I like 2 better, it highlights the tree more.
 
Wow, still a head-to-head race... Thanks everybody for your vote/feedback.
 
Both looks cool but if you change the effect for that we can give you better opinion, now i will go for with no flash image.
 
LOL, I thought it was sand too! Voted #1 because my eyes go to the entire picture. #2, all I see is that tree. Nothing else.
 
#2, the first thing my eyes are drawn to, is the tree. However in #1 my eyes are drawn to the background - which isn't the focus of the picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom