What's new

I Never Thought ....

SCraig

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Messages
6,474
Reaction score
2,451
Location
Nashville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love the statement on the flyer in the napkin holder ...

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WE'D ACTUALLY GROW UP

2013-03-09-01.jpg
 
This is a terrific shot. I have maybe one or 2 very minor nitpicks. But they are so minor that it's not even worth mentioning.

Great job.
 
This is a terrific shot. I have maybe one or 2 very minor nitpicks. But they are so minor that it's not even worth mentioning.

Great job.

Thank you. I appreciate that very much.

I took it at a custom car show this morning, and found it to be so reminiscent of my pre-adolescent years. It's hanging on the side of a gorgeous orange 1957 Chevrolet aptly named "Born To Cruise". By the time I started driving the drive-ins were gone and McDonalds was taking over but I do so remember them.
 
Great shot, love the vibrant reds.

Thank you! I'm glad I got close since the light there was HORRIBLE. Old fluorescent lamps of every color temperature you can imagine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom