I/O MagicImage Camera Question

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know anything about the I/O magicImage 400 camera? I have found specs online, but nothing else. Looking for a manual and the accessories. Seems to work. I bought it on a whim at a thrift store for a one dollar. Thought it was cute and I'm totally curious.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438477198.504719.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438477215.419878.jpg

LOOKS LIKE one of the zillion "digitial-era" accessories that were made in the color of the original and wildly successful iMac, the bondi blue model...which is the color scheme this thing rips off. It's obviously a cheap product. After the bondi blue iMac took off sales wise, there were literally hundred and hundreds of aftermarket accessories that were using the then-newly popularized USB plug protocol AND the blue color.

LOOKS LIKE one of the zillion "digitial-era" accessories that were made in the color of the original and wildly successful iMac, the bondi blue model...which is the color scheme this thing rips off. It's obviously a cheap product. After the bondi blue iMac took off sales wise, there were literally hundred and hundreds of aftermarket accessories that were using the then-newly popularized USB plug protocol AND the blue color.

Thanks Derrell. I know it uses a printer cable to connect to the printer to upload pics. Not sure how that works and exactly what type of cable it uses and where I can find it. Probably online. Anyhow it would be interesting to see how the pics would look.

Most reactions

Back