What's new

I Painted Mishele's Thing

snowbear123 55

Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
23,950
Reaction score
16,271
Location
Somewhere in Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of Mishele's wonderful floral abstracts was the inspiration.

Acrylic (in watercolor style), 9" x 12"

26577-1414272883-2d8c4c56819911d0179b74e635e94e58.jpg
 
Last edited:
I hope you had a thin, filmy layer of protection present while you were, uh... painting...
 
Epic title!!
It's a lovely rendering. :586:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Thank you, sunshine.
 
Yeah, had to savour the title a bit and run through the possible combinations, before opening the thread. Very nice rendering in watercolours. Like how you got the bleed into the backwash.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thank you. I used acrylic washes except for a small area of white. I also sprayed water onto the paint and paper to keep it thin. This is three or four "layers."
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
I use very soft paint brushes, don't I, Mish? :winksexy:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom