I purchased a snowball with legs

Msteelio91

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.digitaldistrictphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Newest member of the family, meet Apollo :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417369285.633300.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417369329.865610.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417369344.915519.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417369311.148859.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417369311.148859.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 138
Oh my too stinking cute!!!!! I want one now.

I want to reach thru the computer screen and give him a great big hug!! So cute!! :)

Congrats !!!!!!

Is it a great pyrenees ?

Unbelievably cute.

He's adorable! I would hate to have to keep fur clean though!

They're like cats, he's already grooming himself haha. Just a lot of brushing to keep the undercoat in order

Very cute pup.

I have a Siberian Husky, and trying to keep his undercoat in check is a full time job. He blows his undercoat at least twice a year (sometimes three times). I have to brush him every couple of days for three to four weeks to get all the hair out of him. When all is said and done at the end of him blowing his undercoat I end up with about a kitchen sized garbage bag full of fur.

They're like cats, he's already grooming himself haha. Just a lot of brushing to keep the undercoat in order

Very cute pup.

I have a Siberian Husky, and trying to keep his undercoat in check is a full time job. He blows his undercoat at least twice a year (sometimes three times). I have to brush him every couple of days for three to four weeks to get all the hair out of him. When all is said and done at the end of him blowing his undercoat I end up with about a kitchen sized garbage bag full of fur.
Take up knitting and spinning your own yarn! I used to know someone who did this. She was a vet so she had an unlimited supply of dog hair.

Very cute pup.

Yeah we're expecting this:

Take up knitting and spinning your own yarn! I used to know someone who did this. She was a vet so she had an unlimited supply of dog hair.

Not really my "thing" but my gf might be into it haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back