Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like yall's honest options and I know in the end it will help me. Thank you
1)
toy.jpg

I was going for a mystical look, like a childs most wanted bike...If you know what I mean

If you flip an image, make sure there's no text in it :) The logo on the bike is backward

William Eggelston would feel honored. But not proud. You've got a ways to go in the field of tricycle photography.

areas are blown out, focus is soft, and you cut off the trike

Not going to comment on the composition or anything along those lines, just would like to make a comment about the theme / feel of the picture.

You said you were going for mystical - I can see it, but to be honest (and it is subjective of course) but I get more of a saddening feel. Almost, as if the tricycle was abandoned, like something had happened to the child riding it before (but nothing good...).

If I may - I would try getting a slightly lighter background, positioning the tric in a bit different angle (maybe shoot it from below up, or from up higher downwards)...play around with it.

Overall, I like the shot - definitely going places ;)

Not to bad.. It does give a little bit of a sad feel to it. Bright and sparkley would give a "I want for Christmas" feel. Or if you could get a halo effect. or like with a 8 point star filter if you want that look. I dont find many uses for that type of filter but this is one time that it would give the look you are looking for. I would clone the lable and get a better comp. dont clip the edges and try a diff angle.

Looking good. I would have cropped the black part in the upper right corner and use less of the softness. IMO.

Most reactions

Back