I remember when she was born...

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my little cousin, who is now 17. I tried to get a lot of variety in shots, expressions, clothing, etc. to work on senior portraits. We shot for approx an hour and a half with two outfits and a few different accessories. She is really fun and a natural. She is VERY fair skinned. These are a few favorites, but there are a ton more here:

http://www.lyncca.smugmug.com/gallery/6773763_PFtTv#432642875_MMg6v

432649080_KhWe2-L-3.jpg

432646131_JFsQj-L.jpg

3. That is the sun streaming through at her feet. It kinda looks like fog. Does it ruin the shot?
432650266_x23Hx-L.jpg

432655821_Pzz4Z-L-1.jpg

432652274_cz4XH-L-1.jpg

432654525_jcNZ2-L.jpg

432645328_QFdvq-XL-2.jpg

432646934_Ptyu6-XL-1.jpg

Last edited:
She is beautiful. I think you did a really nice job. 7 is my favorite, followed by 8. I dont care for 2. Its looks very awkward. But over all, thumbs up.

Thank you, and yes she is. #7 is my favorite of all of them. That background with her hair and skin is great.

Does this one work better than #2 with a little more distance?
432645868_J7mzr-XL-1.jpg

Wow, she is a very pretty young lady.

I think you did a great job of these. The only thing that jumps out as a problem is with her low cut V-neck sweater. It's showing a lot of her upper chest which is very bright in these photos. That brightness is distracting from her face and even blending in with her face, almost eliminating her chin. Maybe in different light or different exposure, but in this set (including the whole gallery) I don't think that sweater is the best. But still, a great set overall.

Its a little better but I think the lines make the eyes drop off the page. It looks distorted like her neck is injured. I would agree that the colors makes her look like she has no neck. Its just not my favorite. I would count it as a miss, but the others are so lovely I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

She is toying with the idea of trying to get into modeling. The only problem is that she is tiny. She could never do runway, but she could do catalog maybe. I think she is about 5'2" or so, but she is so thin she still looks lanky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back