jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Silly photo of a chicken...

9010182992_d980a960cb_z.jpg
[/URL] I Said Boy!! by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

EDIT: Don't blink! Playing chicken with a chicken...

9009157099_b09e009c62_z.jpg
[/URL] Playing Chicken by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
frommrstomommy, got to pick on you a bit. I think the chicken is a girl, so, "her good side". If it were a he, it would be a rooster. Yeah, I know, details, details, details.

frommrstomommy, got to pick on you a bit. I think the chicken is a girl, so, "her good side". If it were a he, it would be a rooster. Yeah, I know, details, details, details.

im a city girl.. theres my excuse. lol

Excuse excepted. heck I know some country folks that wouldn't get it right either ;)

Excuse excepted. heck I know some country folks that wouldn't get it right either ;)

i definitely typed he and then thought hmm wonder if its a she? i then dropped a mental "f it.." lol

Except for Orientals like Shamos, Asils, Malays which have a very little comb...Modern and Old English Gamefowl are "dubbed" (cut off) for fighting. Had to throw that in there..lol.

All this talk of chicken has me thinking....fried or BBQ'd?

Not *quite* the spittin' image, but close enough!

I tried to find one with my favorite Foghorn quote: "Boy, I say, BOY, you're about to exceed the limits of my medication!" :lmao: :lmao: That stuff was NOT written for the kiddos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shots. Both are hens - can tell by the feathers. I'm a city boy as well, but know it from my other major hobby - fishing......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back