I see Doxx lurking about on the title page.... Hi Doxx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be a really nice guy but he doesn't look he'd appreciate having his picture taken like that.

naw. oftentimes people don't realize that I just photographed them.
They don't take a smallish old-looking rangefinder too serious, also
this happened to be in a decent neigbourhood. :lol: [/code]

Doxx, It looks like you left your digital days behind you. Its refreshing to see people "make the big switch" the "other way" LOL

BTW, you still do any digital after selling the 10D?

Dew does mostly digital, or she used to. Maybe he *borrows* her stuff when he's in a hurry.... :twisted:

don't blow too much sugar in my direction now

I will if I wanna. :mrgreen: Besides, I seldom waste time blowing sugar...and if I do, I prefer to think of it as "blowing sunshine". :wink:

I also have a question for Doxx: How's the puppy doing?

she gave digital completely up.

Wow! Good for her. Tell her we're thinking of her over here, will you? :D

Sorry the puppy ran off, but I am a cat person myself. :wink:

??? Why is it good to give up digital photography and revert back to something that's on its way out? I'm not trolling, I'm being serious... the truth is out there:

a) the truth is out there - on your own professional website :lol: :crazy:
b) deleted
c) censored

Karalee said:
Its really funny that you have a nikon camera under that statement

What's so funny about it? It's a digital camera... The article has nothing to do with me, it has to do with a trend in photography. You don't think Nikon is involved in that trend?

doxx said:
a) the truth is out there - on your own professional website :lol: :crazy:

Let the record show... YOU started the rudeness here, with putting professional in italics and laughing, when all I did was make a statement about digital vs. film.

I dont wanna get in the middle of anything but........

I looked and still look at your website Doxx, i think its great
i also have looked in the websites (webdesign) you did, i find your work very insteresting and your photography very good!!!!

Doxx, I have seen New york through your eyes
Thanxx

Lula said:
I dont wanna get in the middle of anything but........

I looked and still look at your website Doxx, i think its great
i also have looked in the websites (webdesign) you did, i find your work very insteresting and your photography very good!!!!

Doxx, I have seen New york through your eyes
Thanxx

I agree...I've always admired your work. It's awesome to have someone on this forum with your knowledge and insight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back