I shot my second wedding - It went very well!

JeremyD

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings everyone!

I shot my second wedding, some of you might of seen my first wedding post back in April.

I have progressed my learning and style a lot. Before some of you ask "did you get the mom shots" yes.. I am posting my favourite shots. Of course I took the proper exposure shots to save my but, after I got the mom shots I got the photographs to experiment with my style.

The hall had a white ceiling but I wanted to get more creative then just bouncing flash of the ceiling, so I had my two assistants doing the boring lighting as I got creative with my pocket wizards and flashes around the hall.

I had three lights on stands and I was experimenting with placements.. etc.

Here are some of my favourite shots

Beatiful-KW-Bride-Wedding-Photography-in-Kitchener-Waterloo by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Beatiful-Kitchener-Wedding-Photography-by-KW-bride-photographer-Jeremy-Daly by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Love-Peace-Love-KW-Wedding-Photography-Wedding-Shows by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

KW-Wedding-Photos-Kitchener-Wedding-Photographer-Jeremy-Daly by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

KW-Wedding-Photographer-Getting-Ready-Shoes-Details-DIY by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Kitchener-Victoria-Park-Wedding-Photography-by-KW-bride-photographer-JeremyDaly by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Victoria-Park-Wedding-Photography--KW-Weddings-in-Parks by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Kitchener-Holy-Family-Croation-Hall-Wedding-Photography by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Croation-Holy-Family-Kitchener's-Best-Wedding-Venue by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Beatiful-Kitchener-Waterloo-Croation-Hall-Wedding-Photographs by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

Waterloo's-Best-Wedding-Photography-JeremyDaly-KW-Croation-Hall by JeremyDalyPhotography, on Flickr

The wedding day went very well, we are also producing a highlight film for them as well. I am happy with the results and the couple are very excited since I showed them the blog post.

If you guys want to see my recent work feel free to visit my website: www.torontoweddingphotographs.ca

I love weddings, everyday I come back experience a new culture, new people and experiences.

Thanks for viewing! If you have any feedback feel free to let me know.

I shot this wedding with a 5dmkii, with a few lenses like the 70-200 2.8 is, 85mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8, 24-105 f/4 but I mainly shoot with primes or my 70-200.

Have a great day!

Many thanks,
Jeremy

Nicely done - what's going on with the lighting on triptych? Something seems very 'off' with that, but the others look good.

Nice and theatrical. Enjoyable to look at!

Not bad at all :) you had 2 assistants?!

Thanks everyone! I had two assistants because I was producing a video for the couple alongside of full day photography, the third photographer just wanted to come out and have fun with us. I just shot my third wedding yesterday and I look forward to posting those photos too!

Nice set! Looks like you brightened the faces selectively on that set-of-three? A touch overdone IMO..

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back