R ryanmac TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2012 #1 I just take pictures for fun. But what do you think? I feel it turned out nice. It's an Our Lady Peace concert.
I just take pictures for fun. But what do you think? I feel it turned out nice. It's an Our Lady Peace concert.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2012 #2 Excellent; i feel the show.. :thumbsup: Is this tilted a bit?
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2012 #3 Frequency said: Excellent; i feel the show.. :thumbsup: Is this tilted a bit? Click to expand... Or perhaps too much mushroom consumption there
Frequency said: Excellent; i feel the show.. :thumbsup: Is this tilted a bit? Click to expand... Or perhaps too much mushroom consumption there
R ryanmac TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Frequency said: Excellent; i feel the show.. :thumbsup: Is this tilted a bit? Click to expand... I guess it's possible. I didn't play with the tilt when editing. It could also be the angle in which I shot the photo. Perhaps something for me to revisit if I ever play with the photo again. Thanks.
Frequency said: Excellent; i feel the show.. :thumbsup: Is this tilted a bit? Click to expand... I guess it's possible. I didn't play with the tilt when editing. It could also be the angle in which I shot the photo. Perhaps something for me to revisit if I ever play with the photo again. Thanks.