I spent $50 on a white bed sheet! LOL

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man. I just bought a 20x10 white muslin background off Craigslist. Everytime I look at it I can't help but think I just spent $50 on a huge bed sheet! :lmao:

Can anyone tell me the difference between what I have and an actual bed sheet? :confused:

I'm trying hard not to leave a sick comment. Hrmmm...... Marie Antoinette
enjoyed it close to her body :drool: :lol:

bedsheet is thin and gets creases easily
Muslim is thick, doesn't crease as much and is *10 heavier

Now why is it that the men get the whole bed sheet thing .... but only when it comes down to photography... Such a shame.

Now why is it that the men get the whole bed sheet thing .... but only when it comes down to photography... Such a shame.
Uh whats a bed sheet again?
Do i need to wash them?
I've never heard of it. :p

:lol: You forgot one... What's with the thread count....:lmao:

:lol: You guys are funny... Don't get me started on the pillows... Us ladies know how much you love pillows.

Big, you get to go on your trip and regain your manliness... Have fun by the way.

Just to chime in... My sheets are 600 count and they they are soft. Only down side is you can slip out of bed sometimes. lol

And I actually have use a black bed sheet for a backdrop before. Works great. LOL

:lol: You guys are funny... Don't get me started on the pillows... Us ladies know how much you love pillows.

Big, you get to go on your trip and regain your manliness... Have fun by the way.
Psht, i haven't used a pillow in the last 1 year.. my arm is now my pillow...
I sleep on my mums chair (my room is smelly... little brother has bad hygine....)

hahah i refused to pay that much so i bought a bedsheet...and dyed it with RIT dye for my backdrops. they look fantastic. if you iron them with starch they get nice and stable, and i just leave the mall on my backdrop stand so no creases here!

You bought a bedding off craigslist? Your gunna catch something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back